“How to Make a Triple Single Bracelet’’
- 13 color A (left)
- 15 color B (middle)
- 13 color C (right)
- 10 color D (triangles)
- C clip
1. Face your loom so that the arrow is facing outward.
2. Get color A and start at the first middle peg and connect to the left peg.
3. Get another rubber band, put it on the last peg and connect to the next peg.
4. Keep repeating step 3 till you get to second to the last peg.
5. Take the last rubber band, connect to the last peg in the middle.
6. Now you will work on the middle column. Place a color B rubber band on the first peg and connect to the next peg.
7. Take another color B rubber band, and put it on top of the last rubber band then connect it to the next peg.
8. Keep repeating step 7 till you reach the last peg.
9. Now you are ready to start the last column.
10. Get color C and start at the first middle peg and connect to the right peg.
11. Get another rubber band and put it on the last peg then connect it to the next peg.
12. Keep repeating step 11 till you get to the second to the last peg.
13. Connect the last rubber band to the last peg in the middle.
14. Take your color D and go to the second peg in the middle, form a triangle on 3 pegs.
15. Keep repeating till you have formed 10 triangles.
16. Get a color B rubber band, twist it and put it on the last peg in the middle. This is called the cap band.
17. Flip your loom so that the arrow is facing you.
18. Using your hook, pull the end cap back and hook the first rubber band color C and flip it to the left side.
19. Go to the next peg and hook the bottom rubber band and flip it up and over to the peg.
20. Repeat till the end of the column.
21. Do the same for the other 2 columns.
22. Take your hook, place it through all the rubber bands on the last peg. Then grab a color B rubber band and pull it through all the rubber bands and loop it in a knot.
23. Check to make sure all of the rubber bands are in the knot. Pull the bracelet off the loom slowly.
24. Extend your bracelet to fit your wrist. (I will do a separate tutorial on how to extend your bracelet)
Here’s the video tutorial. Enjoy!